Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ME's 1st Dress Rehearsal

I can't believe that ME just finished her first year of dance and we just got back from her first dress rehearsal! It's funny how things look so different in your eyes as the mom rather than the participant. I had so much fun getting to watch her practice on the big stage at Robinson. It was hard for me to not get up there myself, but I'm sure Miss Tommie and Miss Sheri would not have appreciated that. ;)

Doesn't she look like a natural?
But don't be fooled...after each step, she would strike this pose.


Until she got to "widdle" her hips...her favorite move.



ME had an entourage at her rehearsal. McKenzie had so much fun watching all of the pretty girls dance and she would wave at them when they walked off the stage. Do we have another dancer in the family, Uncle Bebo and Aunt Kari???

McKenzie and Benjamin were just as fun to watch as the girls on stage.

I loved watching them all try to find their spots but keep their on the teachers at the same time.



The infamous posing outside of Robinson Auditorium. I can't tell you how many times I stood here myself.

Daddy Mike even got to come watch our little dancer practice.

Benjamin loves his Ron and playing in the "wawer"!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Fun times Mary Elizabeth and I will have to say you were my favorite dancer!