Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Watch out Dancing with the Stars!

Today was a BIG day at the Dees household...ME's first dance recital!!! And to start the day off, in honor of Sarah Gilmore, we skipped church (I know that sounds bad) and rolled ME's hair.

Here's proof that I really tried to roll her hair...I even sprayed the heck out of it!!!

ME's attitude made me really nervous when we backstage getting ready for the recital. She was soooo not interested in putting on makeup (which is totally not like her any other day of the year, btw!), wearing her costume, or taking pics as you can see above.
However, coloring seemed to be on all of the dancers' minds.

ME: "Really, Mom? You have to take this pic now? I have some toloring to do!"


Although ME didn't seem like she was really up for performing today, she actually blew us all away when her class came out on stage! She performed better than she had ever done at any of the dance practices!!! I'm so glad considering she had another entourage show up, too! Thanks, SuSu and Big Ben for coming to see ME's debut!


And she loved getting to pose with all of her entourage members, too!






My favorite moment...getting her first dance flowers from her daddy!




1 comment:

LaLa said...

What a grand performance you gave Mary Elizabeth - so glad I got to witness the best little dancer ever!