Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy 4th Bday, Claire and Lila!

After dress rehearsal today, ME and I went to a double birthday party for Claire and Lila at Pigtails and Crewcuts. The girls got to dress up as princesses, get their hair fixed and nails painted, while the boys got mohawks. ME was very tired, but she still had a good time with her friends.

ME was excited that she and Claire chose the same princess dress. She just wasn't excited about wearing it!

Davis got a cool green mohawk. I love how ME is in the background checking him out!
Davis is probably smiling because he knows his daddy would never touch that stuff!

I love that we have a little princess!

ME: "I wish I could get my hair curled".

All of the other girls got their hair straightened...ME got a hair bow. The joys of straight hair.

No comments: