Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Little Girls (and Benjamin) Wanna Have Fun, too!

While Sarah was in town for our girls weekend, we managed to squeeze in some play time with the girls at my nail salon. This was ME's first time to "get her nails did", but I'm sure it won't be the last between me, her LaLa, and her VeVe.

Benjamin knew that the girls were having fun, so he thought he'd have his own fun with my WATERPROOF mascara, too. This picture doesn't do justice...it was much worse than it looks!

Taylor was such a pro at this!
I wonder if she gets this done every week.

ME, on the other hand, wasn't so sure about all of this until she saw the sparkly purple paint that Miss Tina was putting on her nails.



Taylor got her fingers and toes painted. ME so was not into the whole bit of Miss Tina holding her toes to paint them, so she and I had a little convo when we got home.

Me: "Why didn't you get your toes painted?"

ME: "I didn't want no anyone to paint them."

Me: "Why not?"

ME: "Only you, mom, and my VeVe and my LaLa can paint my toes."

I love these little divas in the making!

ME was so proud of her purple polish and her flowers on her "fums".

I think ME was a little jealous of Taylor's toes after we left.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Looks as if you & Sarah are in for lots of trouble with these little divas!