Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Thank you to everyone who has ever fought for our country!!! We so love our freedom and are very appreciative of having one more reason to hangout with our family!

If you could only hear her say The Pledge of Allegance...your heart would melt.

Instead, you get to see Benjamin having a meltdown over not getting another bite. Ha!

So he opted for some goldfish.



McKenzie, on the other hand, helped LaLa make homemade ice cream...mmm!!!


After we ate with my family, Drew and I took the kids to the river to watch the fireworks. Just an FYI, don't ever go right at 9, because they never start on time. Ugh for those of you that have little ones like us! Luckily, there was a GREAT hill to slide on to pass the time!


I lost count of how many times we went up and down this hill. It counted as my workout for the day.

Benjamin was like the Energizer Bunny. If only I had half of his energy!

Benjamin had more interest in sliding on the hill instead of taking pictures.

Benjamin: "Fine, Mom! Take this picture and let me go. I have a hill to slide down!"

Two of my loves!

No comments: