Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Benjamin is 20 months

My litte Benjamin is now 20 months old and is complete boy!!! As you can see, he's become really good at stacking "uh-bok-as" (blocks).

  • He LOVES to eat anything and everything, but one of his most fave things to eat is blueberries. He eats them like candy. YUCK!




  • Words he can say: "watch" for both meanings watch, "moof" (move), "wawer" (water) while signing it at the same time right in front of your face, and he adds "uh" to the beginning and end of a lot of words like "uh-duh-uh" or "uh-chip-uh" for chip, "uh-dip-uh" for chip


  • He still doesn't call any animals by their name, but he sure can imitate the sounds of most animals...the cutest one is his pig impression


  • Whenever anyone asks me what's Benjamin up to these days, I respond with he's a Mama's boy through and through. I mean every moment that I'm not looking at him, he practically sings "Momma, Momma" until I interact with him. I L-O-V-E it though! If there's any "song" to ever get stuck in your head, it is definitely the sweet sound of Benjamin's sing-song call for me daily

No comments: