Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday, Drewboo!

I can't believe that I'm married to someone that is 31! That USED to sound sooooooooo old, but seeing how I'll be 31 in less than 2 months, I don't think it sounds that old anymore. Sadly, I don't have many pictures from his birthday. I do, however, have a picture of the gift that the kids made for Drew. Each year, they paint a picture using their hands or feet. The detail has improved tremendously since ME was 6-months-old! This year ME specifically wanted the canvas to be brown and have a duck on it. How do you paint a duck using your hand or footprints?


"Be like a duck...Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath."

Well, this is the result...I love the little tail feathers!


Happy birthday, Drew!!!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I love the little duck feet!