Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Make new friends, but keep the old...

My good friend Aubrey was in town this past weekend with her little boy, Jonah. We met in college our Freshman year. We lived a few doors down from each other in the Hump Dump, spent several all nighters together working on interior design projects with our friend Sarah, and graduated together. I hate that life can take you away from your friends sometimes, but I ALWAYS love catching back up with them! The fun part now is that she and I have back to back anniversaries, our sons are just a few weeks apart in age, and now we both teach school...except she's teaching my ideal class...interior design at the U of A!

No comments: