Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hot fun in the Summer Time begins for 2011

I'm so excited that Summer FINALLY has arrived for me!!! Now I get to do only the one thing that I want to do...stay home and play with my babies for my extremely short Summer break. To first kick it off, we met Kerri and her boys, Will and Carter, at Jump Zone. I haven't been there since last year when Benjamin was really too young to go all over the place and stressed me out, but we all had a blast this time! ME was serious about this climbing and bouncy stuff. She had to take her hair down for it, too!

Carter and Benjamin both have the biggest dimples. Don't they look like they're up to something? I'm sure it doesn't matter though, considering how cute they are. ;)
Once Benjamin found a slide just his size, he couldn't stop climbing up it and falling down, which explains why I don't have any pictures of Will or more of ME and Carter.

If Summer is going to be like this everyday, then I'm ready for the rest of my lazy days of Summer and am ready to get into more trouble with my babies.

No comments: