Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Still "shakin' it up" and "Off Ball"

Here are a few more pics of ME, McKenzie, and Benjamin from the night event at VBS. I think McKenzie thinks she has to put a bow in her hair now whenever she sees ME...I love it!

All 3 excited about going in to sing songs.

One of our attempts to get a pic of all three. McKenzie obvisouly has better things to do than waste her time on a photo op. Ha!


So does Benjamin!
 After we left the church, my parents, the kids, and I went to watch Drew (McKenzie calls him Uncle Drews) and Brant (Benjamin calls him Bob-o) play softball.  Sadly, I've only been to one other game this Summer. But after you see these pictures, you'll understand why. ;)
Where there's a rock, there's a boy to pick it up and throw it. I think they are born knowing that.

Playing makes you thirsty!

ME being a ham. LaLa was trying to take a pic of McKenzie.

I guess Benjamin was having too much fun and had to take his daily 30 second rest on the dirt hill.


But he quickly regained his energy so he could slide down with McKenzie.

Weeee! Can I just roll down?


He doesn't need a bath does he? ;)

Hey Bob-o! Can I come play "off ball" with you?

"Trust us, we're safe drivers!"
Drew and Benjamin had their own chauffeurs after the game.


No comments: