Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finishing up 2010

These were just a few random pix that I found that I wanted to share before I finish up blogging about 2010.
VeVe took Benjamin to vote for his first election back in the Fall. You can tell that politics excites him as much as it does me! Ha!

LaLa introduced Benjamin to frozen blueberries. The boy loves him some blueberries (frozen or non)! Momma's choice...we'll be sticking to the fresh ones after seeing this mess and the stain on the toilet seat from his hands.
 We had a wonderful family photo shoot with Mitzi Penick back in November. The kids had a great time running around and showing off their presh smiles. I just had to share a few...

This pic is on my desktop at school and shows up everytime I turn on my Smart Board. What a breath of fresh air during the day!


As you can see from the pix below, ME is definitely my child when it comes to a love for chocolate.

ME and Oreo's. It taste so much better when dipped in milk!

ME and chocolate pudding...it taste so much better when it's all over your face!

A true artist @ work! ME loves to color no matter what the surface.

No comments: