Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

ME's Tumble Party


Another year...another candle! Really? 3?
We decided to have ME's birthday party earlier in the month this year to try to avoid the craziness of Christmas and her real birthday. We celebrated her 3rd birthday (that's right...I said 3rd!) at River City Gymnastics. Have you ever been there for a party? If not, I totally recommend it! It was so much fun and I hardly had to do anything! As you'll see below, all of the kids had a blast! I can't wait to go again! ;)

We started out with playing/climbing on the ship, then sliding into blocks, and jumping on the trampoline. Then we moved on to the bouncy house and obstacle course. After that, we moved to the spring floor and had a freeze dance party. Then we ran on a trampoline with blocks.
There was something for everyone to climb on.
There was something for every age to get into.
ME really enjoyed having girls there! A rare find in our group of friends.
Pure cuteness!
She never would take off her sweater to show off her pure cuteness (zebra leo by Make It Intial and zebra pants by my mom).
My heart melts everytime I see this look of happiness.
Love Carter Bug's face here!
I need this trampoline in my hallway at home. You run down the length of it, then land in a pile of blocks.
Uh-oh! This looks like this could be trouble in a few years for all of us! ;)
All she wanted for her birthday cake was pink and chocolate. She had been requesting that for about 6 months!
I love how she knew to sit there and wait for everyone to sing Happy Bday to her. She even mangaged to blow out all the candles all by herself!
These are her "best gf's" from her new school, Claire ("Clara") and Lila ("Wila").

Her friends from her "old school" even showed up...Kemp and Kade.
I can't believe that Will is already 5! I feel like I just meet him yesterday at 5 months old!
After the party, we went back home where we opened the gifts with her grandparents. I'm so excited that she got her very first Barbie doll!

No comments: