Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Say goodbye to "Business in the front, party in the back" (Part 2)

We took Benjamin to get his mullett chopped off December 10th. He was way overdue for a haircut! He did OK for most of the time until she took out the hairdryer. He looks like such a big boy now (insert sniff! sniff!).

"I just need a little off the top and sides please."

"Hey, Sis, you better make sure that this lady doesn't mess up my good looks!"
"I hope she knows what she's doing. I've got a reputation to maintain."

"Ooh! What is she pulling out?"

"Wait! I didn't agree to this!"
It may look we tortured him, but he sure looks even cuter now!

No comments: