Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mary Elizabeth is 3 and she's Miss Independent

I can't believe that our little princess is now 3!!! She had a wonderful day and celebrated with lots of family. Is is fair to have so many people love one person and to get to celebrate your birthday so many times? I think so! She started the day by having breakfast with LaLa and Dandy at Mimi's. She had the Mimi Mouse pancakes and loved it!





"No, let me do it! I can cut it all by myself!"
"Yummo!"

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What a specail treat getting to have breakfast with our special 3 year old! ME we love you and are having more fun watching you grow into such a special little girl! Happy Birthday!