Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

This New Year's celebration wasn't so glamorous considering I had the worst imaginable head cold (that's what the doc called it at least, even though I think it was sinusitis). Our glamorous night consisted of taking the kids to my parents house and coming back to our house just so I could sleep before 10. The only part about the New Year's party on TV that I remember was that I woke up at some point and I think I saw NKOTB and BSB performing together. Was that a dream? Or did I really miss out on a magical event? ;) I might have to search that on You Tube now that I'm thinking about it. Ha!


This was the extent of getting excited for the New Year.

Benjamin had a great time showing off one of his new tricks...putting pants behind his head.

Once again, ME found her way into LaLa and Dandy's kitchen to "help" make brownies.

They got to "help" clean up their house after the party. Aren't they considerate?

During the party, Benjamin showed off his rocking horse riding skills one-handed.

Doesn't McKenzie sport bling so well? :)

I just hope this love continues throughout the years!

ME is into posing for the camera these days and dressing herself. This is New Year's Day...she's sporting a lovely New Year's headband along with a Christmas pajama top and skinny jeans. I foresee a trend forecast!

I love how my mom always decorates their mantle for holidays. I had to show how she decorated it for New Year...I love it!

No comments: