Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No cavities in this small mouth

I took ME to my dentist during Christmas Break for her checkup. She did such a great job! The hygenist (who is way younger than me and went to my church growing up and I can't believe she's old enough to have a real job!) was so sweet to ME, which made it a lot easier for her.

Results of checkup:
  • 20 teeth
  • No cavities!
  • Small overage (aka...braces in the future...ugh!)
    As her expression tells you, ME was skeptical for the first few seconds, but got over that quick when she realized Julie's gloves were flavored like bubble gum.

ME was really listening to the hygenist about what she was about to put into her mouth each time.


ME liked the fact that her dentist is my dentist, too.

No comments: