Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Claus came to town...

...to North Little Rock, to be specific. Benjamin's class went on a field trip to McCain Mall in NLR today. Since Drew and I are leaving in a few days for New York, my mom went with Benjamin. It sounded like everyone had a good/crazy time. Can you imagine a bunch of two-year-olds loose at the mall, waiting to see Santa Claus? I can see a million different mixed emotions...you know how it goes...so excited to see the big ole' jolly guy (from afar), but as soon as it's their turn to sit in his lap, it's a whole different story. :)

Waving to Santa as he's coming down the escalator.

Waiting his turn...I'm sure very patiently, too. Ha!

Benjamin: "OK, enough of this waiting around stuff!"

Benjamin: "I'm outta here!"

No comments: