Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Stats for my WELL-babies

Drew and I are truly blessed to have such healthy children! We're reminded of this often considering who some of their classmates are at school with special needs. I wanted to be sure to include both of my kiddos stats from their well-baby checkups for 2011 so I would have them written down.

Benjamin at his 2-year-old checkup:
Weight: 28.4 lbs (53.5%)
Height: 34.5” (48.46%)
Head: 19.5” (71.8%)
Who would've ever thought that we would have a short, little guy on our hands? He's built like his 2 grandpas. :)
Mary Elizabeth:
Weight: 44 lbs (93.9%)
Height:3.52” (81.28%)
She passed her hearing test, but failed her vision screening due to being silly. So we have to go see an eye doctor in a few weeks to make sure that's really why she failed it. Hmmm...

No comments: