Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I LOVE CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!

I love Christmas Break for so many reasons!!! The best one of all, though, is getting to spend some much needed time with my 2 favorite little people!
I got to finish last-minute Christmas decorations with my cute helpers. Didn't they do a great job on the gingerbread house? Can you see all of the fingerprints on the icing? ME loved licking the icing! Ha!
Benjamin "graduated" to a "big boy bed" this week! We converted his crib to a toddler bed. Knock on wood,  but so far he's done really well with the switch!
ME loved getting to strut her stuff in her new monogrammed robe! I think she wore it every night during Christmas break.
 
And, of course, we had to get some time in with Jesus every now and then. I love that ME still loves to play with her nativity scene and that Benjamin now loves to play with it too!


The weather was so nice this week that we got to play outside a lot. ME learned how to swing all by herself, so I got to just enjoy watching her swing.
 
There's nothing better than getting to see the look of a sweet, smiling face!
I'm sure you're wondering where Benjamin is in these pictures...he was busy just running around in the leaves...never staying still!

No comments: