Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Little Rock Christmas Parade

After the Who-ville Chilren's Event, we headed back home to "rest". Then LaLa and I took the kids to the LR Christmas parade. It's so funny how things look different when you're an adult compared to when you were a kid...the parade seemed so much bigger back then. Fortunately, the weather wasn't too bad, so all in all we had a good time.

Patiently awaiting for the parade to start.

Oh, there's a marching band! They were so excited once they started seeing all of the groups come by!

We are the coolest kids!

Ooh...what's coming next?


ME was busy checking out all of the groups passing by.

"I like the parade! You get lots of candy!"

Awww...

This wasn't even a 1/4 of all the loot that was thrown at them (literally thrown AT them)!

My school's cheerleaders and flag line were part of the parade. We got to see several of my girls...too fun!

I wonder what's coming next.

They REALLY liked all of the candy! I love that all of their mouths are stuffed!

I'm not sure what's going on here, but I had to share. Maybe McKenzie was taking ME's candy. If that's the case...note to self...do not mess with ME's candy!

They were so excited about Santa and his reindeer!



Whew! What a day!


1 comment:

LaLa said...

I'm not sure who had more fun - LaLa watching the excitement on their faces or the kids? What special moments! Just so grateful I get to share in these cherished moments!