Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas at LaLa and Dandy's

It didn't take long for the kiddos to figure out how to use all of their goodies from Santa today before we headed to my parent's house for Christmas! ME instantly found her way into her new Tinkerbell sleeping bag/couch to watch a new movie, while Benjamin found the best routes for his train on his new train table. :)

My sweet PaPa got to join in on all of the Christmas action and play with ME's new Toy Story Barbies. I think that was my favorite gift. Ha!

My dad was so proud of Benajmin's present that he had to wrap it himself! If you can't read the card, it says "Benjamin's 1st Greenhaw's Package 2011". I wish you could've seen Dandy's face when he showed all of us this package!

The girls were busy sharing all of their toys that Santa brought them while we waited for Christmas lunch.


Benjamin and ME were excitied to finally to get to try out Benjamin's new wheels from Daddy Mike. I can see many rides on this in the future!

Could this be any sweeter???


Is it me, or do you think LaLa and Dandy went overboard?

Benjamin just couldn't figure out what Dandy's hype was over this green package!
The girls even had to try to snap a shot with Dandy, maybe hoping to get a Greenhaw's package too.
CROC SKIN BOOTS! I have no comment for this!

No comments: