Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas has always been my most favorite time of the year. My most favorite part about it was/still is helping my mom decorate for this wonderful holiday. But what I love now is that she includes my children with helping prepare for Christmas.
LaLa now has the train that my MaMa and PaPa had around their Christmas tree every year. You would've thought Benjamin won the lottery when he first saw it. I wish you could see his face in this pic...it's a total look of surprise.

He was totally mesmerized by the train.

I don't think he ever got tired of the train! He even got to "tell" McKenzie all about it. Check out his pointer finger...that's his signature way to point at anything. I love how it curves.

"Choo choo!"

ME thought it was pretty fun too.
These two nosy people pop everywhere to see how they can help decorate. I love Benjamin's funny look.
 My second favorite part about Christmas when I was a child (and actually it still is a fave of mine) was all of the baking that my mom did. I love all of the smells in the house!
I love that LaLa's cooking skills have rubbed off onto ME. She wanted to help make some chocolate chip cookies for her daddy and LaLa's company Christmas party.

She loves to roll the dough, but she really loves to taste test the dough. :)

She's a great "measurer" as she always tells me.

The cutest baker any kitchen has ever seen.
 I love all of the Christmas clothes, too!
After helping LaLa with all of the baking and decorating, the kids sure do clean up nicely for church. Of course, they have to be silly when the camera comes out.




1 comment:

LaLa said...

Christmas Memories! I am so blessed to be able to help build and share these moments - the smiles tell it all!