Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quick Update

  • Nails done...check
  • Haircut...check
  • Bags packed and loaded in car...check
  • Dishes and laundry done...check
  • Caught up on all of my blogging...check
  • Induction date and time set...check
  • Agreed on a name for Little Peanut...NO check
After a sleepless night due to wondering if every contraction meant it was go time and after sitting in the exam room waiting for the doctor for almost an hour today, we have a little more of an idea of when Little Peanut will be here. My regular OB was out of town this week, so the doctor I saw today doesn't think that I will be holding on until Dr. S returns next week. He's predicting that our family of 3 will turn into a family of 4 before the weekend (cross your fingers!!!!). If not, then an induction is set for Tuesday at 4:45 a.m. I just pray that I don't have to be induced for 2 reasons, though.
  1. Who really wants to be somewhere by 4:45 a.m. except morning radio DJ's?
  2. And I really don't want to be laying in the hospital for 2 days straight with no progression again!

Maybe if I complete my to-do list mentioned above, then I won't be induced.

Stats: I'm dilated to a 2 and 80% effaced.

No comments: