Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Going to the chapel in Austin, TX

Over Labor Day weekend, I took a road trip to Austin with ME and my parents to see my cousin Blake get married. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy seeing that I was 35 weeks pregnant. But between my dad and I having to stop for a bathroom break almost every 1 1/2 hours, it wasn't too bad. Plus, my dad just bought a new Tahoe with a DVD built in for ME to be entertained!
This was our morning "routine". ME and Grandy sat on the ice chest and pointed to EVERY vehicle that drove by.
The rehearsal dinner was at a yummy Mexican restaurant. As you can see, ME loved the dessert! But who really doesn't like chocolate?!?!
You aren't seeing double! This is my Uncle Ricky (aka "Bobo") and my dad. Aren't they cute?
ME tried to convince Blake that she would be a great flower girl by carrying around the dinner's centerpieces.
ME learned to say cheese everytime she saw the camera.
We had such a great time at the wedding and, luckily, it wasn't too terribly hot! It was outside at the Austin Museum of Art. Beautiful setup!

Of course, this was my favorite part! ME helped me place the bridesmaid's flowers around the cake tables before the reception. When she saw Blake's cupcake table, she kept pointing and saying "Mmmm!" ME must be related to me! It just broke my heart that she couldn't understand that we had to wait for them to cut the cake first.


I can't believe that I got these two boys to sit still long enough to take a decent picture!
Boot scootin' boogie...

While everyone was still eating and no one was dancing, ME decided to set the stage herself.

She finally got her favorite dance partner (my cousin Allie) out on the dance floor.
I'm a dancin' machine!
Once ME set got everyone dancing, she decided to take her moves away from the party. I found these two out in the parking lot breaking it down.
We took a break from all of the dancing and finally got to eat dessert!


Aren't you jealous of this look? This is a very special talent that only a few people can do. I'm so lucky that my family has this amazing talent! :)

Thanks, Allie, for playing with your "Booger Bear!" She had so much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so I may be a little biased, but that was a FANTASTIC blog entry!! Love the pics! You were such a trooper making that trip being 8 months pregnant. It meant alot to all of us having you and ME there. It wouldn't have been the same without you. We love you guys! Aunt Vicki

LaLa said...

What a fun time we had - wouldn't trade that picture of ME & Grandy looking out the window for anything - special moments thanks for sharing them with us!