Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I carried a watermelon

"I carried a watermelon?" If anyone out there that's reading this is a Dirty Dancing fan, then they can truly appreciate the title of this blog. In memory of Patrick Swayze, I couldn't wait to get to 39 weeks to say that I'm carrying a watermelon. Yes, according to babycenter.com, Little Peanut is about the size of a mini watermelon. I'm wondering what they're considering "mini", because I'm feeling that there's nothing mini about me or Little Peanut right now.

I don't have much of an update except that I am R-E-A-D-Y!!! I go to the doctor tomorrow to probably find out nothing again, but I'm hoping Dr. S will tell me that I'll need to quit work by Friday, or something like that. Everyday that I go to work now, the path from my classroom to the bathroom seems to be moving further and further apart. I don't know why the school couldn't fit a Segway into their budget for pregnant teachers! And I'm really enjoying being told by everyone that I pass in the hallway that I'm really waddling now. Sorry for my sarcasm, but really? Is that why the walls are moving side to side?

OK, sorry for all of the recent blogs, and I know there wasn't much to this one. But I really just had to post that "I'm carrying a watermelon." My due date is exactly one week from today. This final countdown is making me very anxious! Especially since Drew is predicting that I'm not going to have this little boy until the 15th. What do you think? Take the poll on the left of the page!

1 comment:

Taylor's Parents said...

Granny's bday is the 15th so that is a great day I think!