Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Little Peanut's Shower

A couple of weekends ago, my wonderful friends threw me a shower to help me get ready for our little boy's arrival. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family! Unfortunately, this was also the day for no one's camera to be working very well, so most of the cute photo ops turned out blurry. So here are just a few from the fun day. Thank you to everyone that has helped us and to those that traveled here from NW Arkansas!



My wonderful hostesses. (Lauren, Kerri, Ashley, Anna Carol, Amy, Ashley, and Molly)

I love Fall and the wonderful things you can do with the decor like this beautiful table!

My friend, Sarah, monogrammed this shirt for Mary Elizabeth. ME wasn't quite sure about the bow being on her shirt at first, but then she realized she was "pity" (pretty). Check out Sarah's things at www.makeitintial.com.



I think ME had just as much fun opening presents and helping me get the bags.

How can someone so small need so much stuff?


I get presents, too? ME got a Minnie Mouse doll and 2 Dora dolls. She LOVES toting them around all of the time now! Thank you VeVe, Leslie, Rickie, and Ashley H. for thinking of her, too!


Oh, look a brush! She loves brushing Dora's hair and walking around with the brush.

No comments: