Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Bday, Davo

I promise that this blog isn't turning into a blog about ME and Davis, but I know that it seems that way. I just had to show how much fun these two have together. Davis got this Powerwheel from his grandparents, so he wanted to take ME for a spin. By the look on her face, she looks worried about not having a helmet. But actually this was her new way to say cheese for a few weeks.

I assume that Davis had a good birthday. I really don't know, though, considering that my pregnant brain couldn't comprehend the time on the invitation...even after looking at it several times that weekend. I know that the invite said 1:00, but my brain computed that actually to be 2:00. So we got there at 2:30 thinking we were just "fashionably late". But after Davis' Aunt Molly pointed out to me that it started at 1:00, I finally realized why everyone had already eaten and was leaving once we got there. :) At least we got to play with Davis for a little while and celebrate him turning 2 no matter what time it was! We're looking forward to celebrating many more of his birthdays ahead!

No comments: