Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm still waiting...

...and waiting, and waiting, and...

Yes, this is a flashback to 2 years ago. But this time, I'm a little bit more knowledgeable and refuse to lay in a hospital bed for 2 days with no progression. So, I'm just going to pray that my water doesn't break while at school in the next few days so I won't traumatize the kids. However, I did prepare them with that possibility by telling them that anyone of them (including me) could have an "accident" when in the classroom just as a student did last week in my room.

I had a dream on Sunday night that I was a fat Jennifer Lopez and I went to the bathroom to cry. Once I started to cry, the fat started to melt off my face and then a black liquid started falling from me. I'm guessing that was a preview of my water breaking. Weird!

Anyway, I don't have much of an update except that I'm still pregnant with a small pumpkin this week and we still have no name. Maybe that's what Little Peanut 'is waiting for. :) I go to the doctor tomorrow to get more of an update. If it's worthwhile, I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hopefully he'll come sooner rather than later. Can't wait to see him...and know his name.

Taylor's Parents said...

Maybe Peanut is waiting for me to come to town...I will be there around the 24th. Think you can wait that long? I can't wait to see him and know his name so I can make him fun stuff! Keep me posted! Love you!