Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We're on a date

Lately I've been feeling that I haven't had any one-on-one time with ME and I think she's been trying to tell me that by acting out when she's around me. So I took ME on a date a few Sundays ago. Since the weather was nice, we went to the park to go down the "big slide". I had so much fun feeling like a kid myself because she wanted me to ride with her. After that, we went to Build-a-Bear Workshop. This was a first for us so I didn't know what to expect. It was a little overwhelming since there was a 2-year-old birthday party going on, but we had lots of fun. She got to pick out her doll ("Hal" the reindeer), stuff it, wash it, and look at all of the other things in the store. I promise that I didn't prompt her to pick the reindeer to add to my reindeer collection!



ME stuffing her doll. Why am I stepping on this and why is my reindeer getting bigger?



ME "washing" her doll.


ME ready to play with her doll.


Want to know how to teach your child their colors? Walk them through the lingerie department in Dillard's on the way to Build-a-Bear. As we were walking through that department, she pointed to every color she new and said it loudly along with "Like Mommy's".

No comments: