Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Find more presents

OK, I know that Christmas isn't all about opening presents, but after ME's birthday and several family Christmases, it started to seem that way to her. We spent all day on Christmas at my parents house and the day after at VeVe's.
Christmas at VeVe's

VeVe used to have a floor in her Living Room...then Christmas came. This picture doesn't do her floor justice. You practically couldn't walk in the house without stepping on a gift.

Drew reading his new book while me and the kids are opening all of their presents.

D-dub's daughter reading while me and the kids are STILL opening their presents.

Me opening the kids' presents. I had to start telling ME that we were looking for Dora in every present. I think she caught on, though.



VeVe and Ben watching me and ME open the kids' presents.

Did you catch a theme? The kiddos weren't spoiled at all this Christmas! :) And I predict that they won't be in future Christmases, too. Ha!

No comments: