Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our babies are well

I took both of the kids for their well-baby checkups this morning and I'm happy to say that they are well! I'm very thankful for this after hearing so many sad stories about babies recently! I'm also happy that I didn't have too much of a struggle taking them by myself either considering I haven't really ventured out by myself with both of them too many times. ME and Ben waiting on "my doctor" according to ME. She's telling Ben that it's otay
Mary Elizabeth's 2-year-old stats:
  • Weight: 29.2 lbs. (80%)
  • Length: 34 3/4" (75%)
  • Head: 18 3/4" (54%)
  • Vision Test: Passed!

Benjamin's 2-month stats:

  • Weight: 13.9 lbs. (82%)
  • Length: 24" (79%)
  • Head: 16" (59%)

2 comments:

LB said...

That is definitely a blessing.

LaLa said...

YEAH! For healthy babies!