Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Benjamin is 2 months

Where is the pause or slow down button on life? There's no way that October 15, 2009 was 2 months ago! But I am glad that Benjamin's starting to "come out of it" as my Papa would say. Benjamin is really into watching his world around him, so much that he looks like his neck is about to break from turning his head so far just to see something. And I love it when our eyes lock! I just wonder what he's thinking. Probably, "How did I get stuck with this crazy family?" :) He's really starting to show off his dimples, too. Especially when ME is being silly. Awww...those dimples are to die for!

Sadly, I have returned back to work, so Benjamin is staying with a sweet nanny that I used to go to church with. The fun part about that, though, is that my niece McKenzie is staying there as well. So they get to bond for a little bit everyday. Thankfully, Ben's taking the bottle well, too! He adjusted to it much easier than ME did, so that has put me more at ease during the day. But I'm still hopeful that my $1 million will arrive soon so that I don't have to worry about that and work from home.

I'll have updates on his stats next week after we go to the doctor. Until then, enjoy the picture of our sweet 2-month-old...

1 comment:

LaLa said...

2 months already! Can't believe it - what a sweet baby boy you are!