Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, November 30, 2009

What are you thankful for?


These two pair of eyes give me many reasons to be thankful this year!!!

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a low-key Turkey Day this year. We spent the day at my parents. I'm sad, though, because I still didn't have a Thanksgiving meal with ME. Last year we were in New York, and she wasn't feeling well this year. Actually she slept right through dinner. :( As did Benjamin! ) But I'm so thankful that my family is healthy now...at least today! ME had pink eye and ran fever last week and I have been dealing with a nasty sinus infection. But we're much better now!
Benjamin's turkey feast.
ME's turkey feast.
The day after Thanksgiving. Did Benjamin have too much turkey?

No comments: