Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, December 7, 2009

I heard a funny the other day

Just so I won't forget this years down the road, I have to blog what ME said this weekend. So we're FINALLY getting tile installed in our bathrooms with the help of our friend Shane. ME told my mom this past weekend that she saw Shane. Here's what she said was happening in our house without any prompting.

ME: "I see Shane."
LaLa: "You did? What's Shane doing?"
ME: "Shane fix my teetee."

Then as we were driving around at night this past weekend, she was admiring all of the Christmas lights. As I was turning the corner, she asked "More lights." Once we saw more lights she said "Thank you, Mommy." I've heard her say this several times, especially after I turn on Dora, but seeing and hearing the excitement of Christmas through a child's eyes is priceless and warms your heart. Oh, and by the way, white lights are actually yellow according to her.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

What precious moments & how brilliant is she?