Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's real

Drew and I went for my monthly checkup today. I am 12 weeks already, which means that we got to hear the heartbeat. That is one of the most amazing things to ever experience, even though Dr. S couldn't get a loud, strong heartbeat. The good news, though, is that we confirmed that there are NOT 2 heartbeats in there!!! A few weeks ago, Drew mentioned something about us for sure not having twins, so I just knew that he jinxed us. Luckily he didn't! :)

As for the most popular question that I got during my last pregnancy and am getting again...how am I feeling. Answer: STARVING 24/7!!! I wake up hungry, get hungry while I'm eating (literally, my stomach will growl half through my meal), and go to bed hungry. I'm not complaining about this at all, but I can't get over how uncontrollable this is. It's completely different from when I was preggers with ME, which leads me to think we're having a boy this time. And I've noticed that most people that have taken our poll are agreeing with me. We'll be happy either way.

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Still can't believe your going to be the mommy of "two under two" - but what a true joy! We are so excited and cannot wait to meet the new bitty bit!

Jim and Katie said...

Ha! That's exactly how I felt with Landon. I could not get enough to eat!! I bet it's a little brother for ME!

Cole Family said...

I am sure it's a boy. With Caleb I was hungry all the time and with Ariel I never wanted to eat because I felt sick all the time! Congrats to you and Drew! I am happy for y'all!