Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, March 21, 2009

15 months already


Miss Personality

As usual, I can't believe that Mary Elizabeth is 15 months today! Man, I'm really enjoying this stage that she's in right now, too! Everyone says that you'll enjoy each stage, but I'm really liking this one because her personality has blossomed so much, and Drew and I are laughing our heads off everyday with her. She is, however, making it difficult to run errands after school because she's on the go and wants to walk around everywhere because of her curious mind. And if she doesn't get her way, she usually sits down, slaps her hands on the floor, throws her head back and lets out a loud scream and hits her forehead on the ground. Let me tell you...not dramatic at all! I know that she couldn't have gotten her drama from me or Drew! :) Luckily, Drama Queen is short lived and she can be coaxed into playing with a toy or something. Actually, it's often hard for me not to laugh at her while she does this because she is so serious about it. Other than that, though, I can't wait for her to wake up in the morning, and I can't wait to see her after school because I have so much fun with her. She's a great exercise program! We're always moving around, mainly dancing and having screaming contests, or loving on Dixie.


New "things" about ME:

  • New words: "this" for fish (and still please)
  • New talents: She can spit off the deck (thanks to Grandy) and then spit her food at my face (no thanks to Grandy), fly like an airplane, stand and dance on the sit 'n spin, and head bang/bob to music (Thankfully almost all of her toys make music! So much fun at 4 am!), and climb up on her bean bag, the ottoman, and her big rocking horse all by herself.
  • New tooth: I just noticed it tonight. I'm not a dentist, but it's the top right bicuspid I think. She wasn't nearly as fussy as she usually is with new teeth coming in, but she still isn't sleeping the whole night through.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

Drama Queen! What fun we are having with you big girl - it is so much fun watching you discover a whole new world each day!