Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, March 27, 2009

New items on Deesigns by Erin

Be sure to check out my business blog by clicking here or on my logo at the top right corner, and tell others about me. I've added a few new items on my site but am still working on a few new projects. Of course, when I got started, I realized I didn't have all the materials that I needed so getting started has taking me a lot longer than I hoped for. But please keep checking out my blog and let me know if you're interested in ordering anything!

2 comments:

Taylor's Parents said...

Hey! do you have at etsy account? you should! that is what I'm using to sell my stuff. I only have some burp cloths up right now. I Spent Spring break making new stuff so I will get it up soon. Jill is doing banners too but she doesn't have any up on our blog yet or etsy. Fun fun! I love arts and craft days!

Taylor's Parents said...

ok, tried to leave this post already but think it got deleted. How fun! Do you have a site on etsy yet? you should! That is where I have my stuff for sale. Jill and I started Make it Initial with our monogramming, etc. she makes banners too, but she doesn't have one up on blog yet. I love the arts and crafts stuff! Happy crafting