Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

Is it really March? That means that tomorrow is "Read Across America Day", a.k.a Dr. Seuss' birthday. To celebrate, you're supposed to read a book to a child in honor of his birthday. Luckily, ME LOVES books, so that won't be hard to do! But you might want to make sure you have some Girl Scout cookies for you and your child to enjoy also.

Mmmm! I love Thin Mints!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Thin Mints! A girl after my own heart!

Unknown said...

I love Thin Mints too...and Samoas, Tagalongs, Trefoils, you name it I love them and I gave up sweets for Lent!
The tutu you made for Burke is adorable! I had to try it on Landon to send a picture to Ashley that day because I couldn't wait for her to see it! We won't tell Landon when he's bigger! ha! Ashley really liked it and has already had Burke's picture made in it.