Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DEESigns by Erin

OK, so I've been working very slowly on heading up my personal business, DEESigns by Erin. Most of you probably don't know that I have a degree in interior design. I worked for a few companies my first few years out of college, but I just felt that I wasn't getting to use my creativity. So I thought I would try something totally different...teaching.

Anyway, I still practice interior design (mainly decorating), and am starting to make some children's products. I know that the economy is very yucko right now, but my rates are not! If you are interested in updating your home, I would be glad to talk to you about how I can help. Or look at the list of my products that I can personally make for you.

Please tell your friends about me, and be sure to check out my website often, as I'll be adding new items and pictures periodically. Spring Break is next week, so I hope to get a lot more pictures uploaded next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great, Erin! I wish you lived closer to me, so you could help the decorating challenged!