Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's raining ducks, fever, paint, and beads!

Last weekend, my parents went to the Heart Ball at the Peabody Hotel. ME and I took LaLa to the hotel to help her get ready. We got there in time to see the ducks before they had to go back upstairs. If you've never been, it's pretty fun to see the kiddos watch the ducks. I have a cute video of her waddling after the ducks on their way back to the elevator. I'd post it, but I'm still trying to figure out how to put video onto my computer.

Can I get in there?


Everyday kid is chosen to act as the "duckmaster". The day we went, 3 brothers were the duckmasters. They were dressed very GQ! As you can see, the youngest brother took a liking in ME. The 1st picture is her on the ducks' stairs talking to the duckmaster. He was so fascinated with her and he took his job serious! It was really worrying him that she was on the ducks' stairs. Does she look like she cared?



Yes, ME, you can pull out all of this toilet paper. We're not paying for it!



ME's idea of helping LaLa get ready for the ball.
Fast forward to this week...

ME had an ear infection last week and ran a fever of 103 several times. Talk about break your heart when you looked at her sad, watery eyes. :( The good part, though, is that I got to stay home with her Thursday. Most of the day she slept (and snored) on the couch! Thanks, VeVe and LaLa, for helping out the other 2 days!!!



Luckily, she's feeling much better! It's a good thing, because she had to go out in the rain yesterday to help Uncle Bebo paint her cousin's nursery. She loved climbing on the scaffolding and trying to push Bebo on it.

Ready to go out! But do I need a raincoat or snow gear? It snowed all last night...crazy!

Can you get me a little closer?

You missed a spot, Bebo!
VeVe and Dubber hosted Supper Club for their friends last night. They decided to have a Mardi Gras theme. We stopped by to check out the wonderful decorations. ME loved the beads. I promise that she didn't have to work for them! Her cute looks worked just fine!

I need more beads!

No comments: