Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our little Ben Ben is TWO!! (Part Two)

Today was full of mixed emotions, which made for a very long day! We started the day around 4:30 this morning taking care of Dixie and then letting go of her. But then we spent the rest of the day celebrating another special life that God has placed in our lives...Benjamin! First, we went out to get doughnuts for breakfast (pictures to come later). Then we came back home to open a few presents.
Benjamin wasted no time ripping into his present as soon as he realized that it was a TRUCK!


Somehow he figures out that everything is for riding on.

I LOVE this picture for two reasons...look at both of those expressions telling two different stories. Ha!



"Backpack!" He was so excited to get his own backpack (and a boy one at that). Poor thing has played with so many of Sissy's toys, but he finally has his own things.


While the birthday boy took a nap, ME helped me make the dirt cake for Benjamin's birthday party tomorrow.

ME just can't let Benjamin steal the entire spotlight!

VeVe stopped by after Benjamin's nap to bring some presents. Can you tell that the boy loves some trucks?
Two of the most important people in my life both celebrating their birhtdays together.
LaLa's birthday was Thursday (my actual due date) and Papa and Lil came to visit, so we had birthday cupcakes to celebrate.

I love how ME loves him and loves on him all the time!

"Hmmm...which one do I pick?"

"Yummy!"

"I think I'll have some more."

"Just a little more icing."

"And a litle bit more. LaLa, you can't stop me with your kisses!"

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"Messs"

Uncle "Bob-o" makes a really good pretend horse. Cheap entertainment!

ME showed McKenzie how to trace her foot. Benjamin is inspecting every move.

Riding in style

No comments: