Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's the great pumpkin and Barbies, Dandy!

Dandy (my extremely talented Dad) once again showed off his awesome pumpkin carving skills. The kids, of course, had to help. The sad thing, though, is that I carved a pumpkin with my class last week and was sweating bullets because I realized my dad was always the one actually doing the carving. Let's just say that I didn't inherit his awesome carving skills.






I'm wondering if he just touched "the guts". :)

Meanwhile, my mom pulled my tub of Barbies down from the attic for the girls to play with. I guess they realized they wouldn't have to touch the guts if they played with Barbies instead. Ha!

Mickey Mouse, Razorback, and a silly skeleton

No comments: