Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, October 29, 2011

And another Fall Carnival

We went to my parent's neighborhood Fall Carnival tonight. I love the street that they have it on! Do you remember the scene at the end of Big when they show Tom Hanks walking down the street back to his mom's house with the leaves all over the street in a cozy neighborhood? Well, I get that comfy warm feeling everytime I drive on this cute little street in my parent's neighborhood.

Anyway, ME's "boyfriend", Davis, and her BFF, Lila, from school last year both live in the neighborhood. So they all 3 had a great time playing with each other.
Isn't Davis such a stud?

Sweet Beth Ann

Tinkerbell...er, uh...McKenzie joined us, too!

I love Benjamin and McKenzie's looks!



No comments: