Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy birthday, Davo!

ME's BFF/boyfriend, Davis, turned 4 a few days ago. That means that in exactly 3 months from his birthday, Drew and I will have a 4-year-old {insert sniff! sniff!}! His birthday party was tonight at Jump Zone. That is the perfect place for our little Ben Ben!

Who showed our kids that you actually put real money in these things to make them move? You owe me some serious change!!! :)

I can't believe that the last bday party we were here for I was a complete nervous wreck because Benjamin couldn't understand that he couldn't get on the slides. There's no stopping him now, though!

ME was too busy playing with her classmates, so Benjamin and I played together.

He loved "roaring" me!

I always love watching the kids sing Happy Birthday!


Meet Johnathan.
Apparently ME now has TWO boyfriends! I caught him with his arm around ME after they went down a slide together. After I introduced myself to his mom and told her how I found them, she said "Oh yeah, they're inseparable at school!" Excuse me?!?! I'm not ready for this!!!

Somebody loves some "Patty-cake" (Ryan's mom, Patty, makes some pretty awesome cakes!)
 
ME is down on the ground looking for our present for Davis. Sadly, I went straight from work to pick the kids up from school and left the present on the counter at home. As soon as ME realized that we didn't bring the present, she gave me her pouty broken-hearted look {insert stab me in the heart! Busy working mom...UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Benjamin loved "roaring" his Bop-bop (aka Chopper...aka Ryan)

ME was so excited to see her bestie, Lila, from last year!

I love these two faces!!!

No comments: