Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, September 12, 2011

1st day back to dancin' class

After a loooong and TOUGH decision about what to do for "dancin'" class this year, Mary Elizabeth started taking dance lessons at a new studio today. This was a very difficult decision for me because I signed ME up for lessons last year at the place that I grew up. However, one of the girls on my high school dance squad opened her own studio last year and several of my students at school have switched to her studio. For some reason, my gut told me that I should switch ME too. As of right now, it's too early to decide if it was the right decision or not since all she does is shake her hips and is still gettng the concept of skipping down.

ME's in the red tutu...of course, the cutest one in the room thanks to Make it Initial!

The best part about getting ready for dance class tonight was that Benjamin took ME's tap shoes and immediately thought of her "Lollipop" song and started doing the motions. Then, when the girls walked into their room, Benjamin threw a fit because he couldn't go in there. But he didn't stop crying when I took him to the older girls'  room to watch them dance.

No comments: