Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All you need is love...

I don't know what fills your house up, but mine is completely filled with love!!! Look at how sweet my little Ben Ben and Mare Bear are!

I snapped this while they were watching Cars for the umpteenth time. I had to be sneaky in order to get it though...sorry for the awesome photog skills!

I just had to throw this in. This is Benjamin's new face while saying "Oh no!" if he hears a loud noise or feels a bump. He's so empathetic!

I think this was while watching Cars again! He insisted on sitting in "Shish's" lap and "Shish" didn't mind one bit!

Benjamin has also gotten really into lovin' on Dixie, too. I'm not so sure that Dixie has recipicated yet. :)

I caught them like this a few weeks ago while we were eating dinner at LaLa and Dandy's house.

I mean...SERIOUSLY!!! Total love!

1 comment:

LaLa said...

So hoping that sisterly/brotherly last!