Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Attempt to watch the Hogs play

Drew and I "attempted" to watch the Razorbacks play against Troy St. while hanging out with our Sunday School group. I emphasize ATTEMPT because, let's face it, who really gets to watch anything on TV when there are a bunch of kiddos around? ;)
Benjamin made time for his daily 20 second rest. I love that it's almost a guessing game with trying to figure out where he'll rest next!

Benjamin's resting looked so peaceful that ME and "Olivia with yellow hair" (she knows two Olivia's from church, so she always has to distinguish which one) had to rest with him.

I finally got to sit for a moment, but lo and behold, a Princess Razorback had to come share her toys with me.

Brooke, Vivian, and ME
Mary Elizabet finally has GIRL-friends!

Brooke, Vivian, and Benjamin
The ironic thing is that everyone that was there tonight all had an older daughter and younger son. As you can tell, Benjamin didn't really care for that because the other three boys are all younger than one. So he was "stuck" with the pink stuff. Ha!

Olivia, ME, Vivian, and Brooke
 I've taught all 4 of them in Sunday School class...I love these sweet girls!
Mmmm! I promise that Benjamin is just eating the ice that's keeping all of the beer cold. ;)

No comments: