Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Benjamin's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch

I took some time off to take Benjamin to the Pumpkin Patch for his class field trip today. I loved getting to watch him interact with his friends (or runaway from them).


Benjamin quickly spotted the hay maze and fell in love with it. I think we should build one in our backyard for him. Ha!

"Two, two, throw!"
He has two handfuls of corn and counted down before he threw it all over the place. The countdown was considerate, right?

Benjamin loved petting all of the animals. I can't believe how fearless he is!

Back to corn pit.

I wish you could have heard him "oinking" at the pigs. It's very unique!

And back to the corn pit!

This is a safe pose, right? Besides where he's standing, I think we need to work on the animal names with Benjamin and his classmates. Mostly every animal was a "Neigh" according to them. Ha!

"Let me in!"

And back to the corn pit.
 
The second I turned away from him at he corn pit, he disappeareed into the hay maze.

I loved sneaking up on him to scare him in the maze.

No comments: