Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Benjamin's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch (Part 2)

Benjamin was kind of over looking at all of the animals so he preferred to run all around the place instead.

He is definitely my son, though. He tried getting the goats attention just like I would (kissing like you do when you call a dog).

He loved the rows and rows of the pumpkins...it was perfect running room!

He and his friend, Greer, had the right idea...have someone else pull them around.

Although the hay ride was very hot, Benjamin loved getting to see tractors!

I loved being "sick" today just so I can get my squeeze from this guy all day!



I think he picked out the perfect pumpkin!


But he couldn't stand the dirt on it.

Benjamin's favorite thing these days is to either "roar" or say "boo" to people. He's "booing" the ghost.
 
He was pretending to snore 5 seconds before he was out!

And he's out!

No comments: