Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, August 26, 2011

Take me out to the Travs game...

My parents and I took the kids to see the Travs play last night. As much as I HATED going to baseball games growing up (sorry Bebo!), I actually do enjoy that atmosphere every once in a while.It's even more entertaining now that I have someone else to play with...my kids!

Benjamin, of course, loved watching "off ball"!

Benjamin had to explain the game to Dandy.

What would a fun time be at the ball field without a hot dog a snuggle with my Ben Ben?

ME taught us how to open peanuts...you "track" (crack) them on the chair like an egg. Look at the way she's picking those fingers! Can we all say "Mini Me"???

They both got their first taste of cotton candy. I think ME had a handful of bites and Benjamin just couldn't quite figure out what that stuff was in his mouth so he just kept licking his lips.

Benjamin was a great fan! He did great with clapping when everyone else clapped or cheered.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I'm so thrilled Cotton Candy turned out not be one of their favorites! But we had to give it a try!